Sunday, June 10, 2012

2 weeks and photo shoot

We've made it to 2 and a half weeks already. I can't believe how fast the time goes. Beau already weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces at his doctor's visit on Tuesday and I'm sure he weighs even more now since he is such a good eater.

Tita ( my mom Michelle- Tita is the Spanish nickname for grandmother) left us on Tuesday so we've been on our own for awhile. We haven't done anything too exciting since then though. We went to church and lunch today again and he did great. Most exciting part of the weekend was Beau's professional photo shoot yesterday. It took him awhile to fall asleep at the studio but once he did the photographer was moving him into all kinds of positions and dressing him in different props. I can't wait to share the photos, they are going to be amazing. I took a pic of him being photographed and we have a close-up of his final shot. He is already a supermodel :-)

Being photographed in his birthday suit




Beau in a basket

Photo I took on my phone of him sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment