Monday, May 14, 2012

Sold!

Just wanted to share the news that we officially sold our townhouse! I was up cleaning out the house until the last minute but we got it done and it feels great to have it past us now. We close on our new house this Wednesday too!

Yesterday at 6 pm....

  



This morning at 9 am, all cleaned and ready for its new Yankee owners
  



And for those who have not seen our new house, here is a pic of the marsh view.....



I also wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Jenelle, Mimi, Mrs. Dart, Miller, Casey, Aunt Lou, and Rhonda ( my godmother-in-law). Hope everyone had a great Sunday and know that Beau, Baby Dart, and I are thinking of you and love you.

Side note: Matt Kuchar, Georgia Tech grad and Saint Simons resident, won TPC yesterday! Go Jackets!

No comments:

Post a Comment