Wednesday, April 18, 2012

34 Weeks



I am a little behind, I will actually be 35 weeks tomorrow but I am going to go ahead and do 34 weeks so everyone can see how much he (and I) has grown.

Size of baby: A durian fruit

Developmental milestones:

- recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them
- urinating about a pint a day

How I'm feeling: I am a little tired since sleep is interrupted throughout the night for bathroom breaks. He also gets super active some nights and starts kicking like crazy and sometimes it's enough to wake me up and keep me up until I find a sleeping position that calms him down. I feel like my belly has grown a lot in just 1 week and I am interested to see how much bigger I will get these last few weeks.

Highlights this week: Last Tuesday we did the Maternity Center tour at the hospital which was great because we got to see a room and all the equipment. I think we got a good feel for how things will go on D- Day. The rest of the week was spent getting ready for family and the excitement of the baby shower. We also had a few showings of our townhouse that went really well and we are hoping to get an offer any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment