Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Baby Shower

This Saturday Casey, Jessica, my good friend Christy, and Miller ( in spirit ) threw an amazing baby shower! The food was great and of course you know the cake was going to be unbelievable. The theme was a " Babee Shower" with adorable beehive cake, cookies, and beehive tags for the gifts to be displayed under. It really turned out so well. I was so impressed with all the detail they put into it. Baby Dart got some great stuff. I loved having so many friends and family together to celebrate. I felt so loved and I know this baby is going to be so loved and spoiled :-)

Cutting the cake- the top layer that is sitting to the right, I ate the whole thing all by myself :-)

Susan, Christie, Mary Britt, and Mimi

The beautiful cake

The spread with plenty of low sugar and gluten free options

Me with the hostesses!

Hanging out in the gift room

This was a surprise. Casey and Jessica had my mom send baby pictures and put them up with some of Beau's baby pics and had guests sign a copy of "Goodnight Moon" on the way in. What a great idea. I am going to really cherish this book.

Beehive cookie favors. The tags read "Next time you see Kate she will be busy as a bee"




Mrs. Dart signature on her cakes is to add a saying or scripture on top of each layer. This one reads"Children are a heritage from the Lord"



No comments:

Post a Comment