Tuesday, April 24, 2012

35 weeks



Size of baby: Butternut squash





Developmental milestones:

- hearing is fully developed, and he responds best to high-pitched noises

- he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.


How I'm feeling:  Definitely more tired since my trips to the bathroom at night have increased the bigger that he gets. Started feeling Braxton Hicks contractions for the first time last Thursday. Not painful but just uncomfortable feeling of tightening around the belly. He is still very active, loves kicking me in the ribs ;-)


Highlights this week: I had my 36 week appointment today and now I am officially going to my doctor every week ( I am 35 weeks and 5 days so they count me as 36 ).  He is measuring right on schedule and is doing very well. I am always worried about his weight since being diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes but because I was right past the borderline for it and I have been testing my sugars constantly and keeping an eye on what I eat he hasn't been affected at all by it.

The biggest news is that we sold our townhouse!! We have to be out by May 14 which is soon but we got a great offer and luckily we have the condo above Beau's office to move into while work is being done on the new house. I will be busy packing boxes all this week and weekend while Beau is recovering from having his wisdom teeth taken out on Thursday. Wish him luck on his surgery! 

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting! Good luck with your patient thurs...let us know if Eric needs to carry him inside ;) xo Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on selling the house - that's great news!!! Hope you can get into your new place soon, and don't let Beau use the surgery as an excuse to compleeeetely get out of the packing...jk :) Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete